Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Traveling!

Been spending the last few days in San Diego, where it's brilliantly sunny and almost hot during the day but ever so chilly at night. Why must ocean-side cities always be like that? I'll be traveling up north to San Francisco in a couple days where it'll be the same deal again. I might try to hit up a wholesale yarn shop I've heard of around there....

Since I'm traveling, I'm limited to a few things to work on (which actually results in better productivity, haha!). I've been making good progress on a the pullover that I started just yesterday. I managed to walk to the harbor today and knit by the shore for a little while too. So many cute dogs were out today! Makes me want one :3

In a few days, when I get up to SanFran I'll get my dad's old Olympus SLR camera which I'm super excited for! I'll make sure to take put it to use and grab some nice pictures of christmas goodies and so on so forth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment